Sunday Night Hwk Tradition

>> Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sunday again already? Where does the week go? Where does time go?

Well, as usual, I'm trying to finish up some homework due tomorrow and some that was due Friday. I think my teacher takes late assignments. I actually like homework, but not on weekends. If I w
as a teacher, I would assign things for my class to do during the week, but let them have the weekends off. I was thinking about that yesterday.

I've got Corpse Bride in, but it keeps freezing so I get to hear 5 seconds of it every 30 seconds. It's really lame. I need a
new DVD player. I just finished reading posts from my old xanga site, which is basically the same as this. Right this very second I am listening to Animal by Miike Snow. I guess it gets to be the soundtrack for this blog post. money, money, money

Oh yeah! The Halloween party was a success; very fun. We had a cake-less cake walk and soccer and pumpkin decorating. I was going to dress up as Ron Weasley. Unfortunately the red wig I had was n
othing like the picture on the front of the package. SO I was just a Hogwarts student. I love red hair.


The Renaissance Festival is coming up soon. I am very excited. I didn't get to go last year.
Here's some pics from the two years ago.
Not sure how the robot and grim reaper fit in, but hey.














It's time for bed so I'm gone, but hope your Monday is wonderful. :] sammm

0 comments:





It can't all be wedding cake

It can't all be boiled away

I try but I can't let go of it

Can't let go of it

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP