Sunday afternoon

>> Sunday, October 10, 2010

So I recently found out that my sister has a blog, but she won't tell me what it is. That made me remember that once upon a time, I too had a blog. Well, it existed, but I never posted anything. So I have decided to try and revive this sad blog and bring it to life. This is my attempt.

It's Sunday afternoon and I have a load of homework due tomorrow that I need need need to be doing right now. I know in the back of my head that it will get done, but I probably won't get any sleep. That's how it always happens. Put it off as long as possible then hate myself for waiting so late to start. It always works that way.

So I should get off here and at least think about doing it. Yes, a new leaf. Doubtful.

Anyway, here's to more posts. Cheers!

Samm

0 comments:





It can't all be wedding cake

It can't all be boiled away

I try but I can't let go of it

Can't let go of it

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP