Dynamics and Statics - - sheesh

>> Monday, October 11, 2010

Today was another Monday. It started out swell because my dynamics teacher asked me a question in class that I could answer. Confidence booster. Then he sent out an email telling us how badly we did on the quiz. Yeah man, thanks.

This Friday my friend Whitney and I are throwing a Halloween party for kids from her church and some of our friends, too. Another item for the to-do list. But I love it.

Anyway, there's homework to do and library books waiting to be read. Till tomorrow :]

samm

Here's your nerd pic of the day. Statics test question.

Enjoy.

0 comments:





It can't all be wedding cake

It can't all be boiled away

I try but I can't let go of it

Can't let go of it

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP