Thursday-Christmas-Race-Warm-Up

>> Wednesday, December 15, 2010


The race is on.

Two days left before everyone goes home for Christmas break so that means I have two days to get everything together.

candy, presents, food goodies, cards, birthday presents...

I'm so excited! I love giving!!

Today is muh friend Miranda's bday!! Happy Birthday, Miranda!!


I got my Christmas work present today. So nice. I got a stocking with the name of my school on it, a little positionable wooden man ( like something my art major friend has), some decals for my car, and a huge chocolate bar. It was so sweet of them to give me something. I love it.

I only have one more class this week. It's tomorrow. BUT, in that class, I have homework and a quiz that I am currently putting off so I can type this blog. Sometimes I get so busy and stressed out that I kind of just freeze and don't do anything.
..................................................................................\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
So the other day I was walking to class and there was this girl in front of me. A car stopped so she could cross the street and she stopped and bowed sort of like she was saying thank you. Then we keep walking and she suddenly stops and just freezes in the walking position she was in. Arms bent and everything. I almost ran in to her. It was so weird.

And there's this lady who works in the library, who I think might have been the girl who was walking in front of me (I don't know for sure because I didn't make eye contact, and she was wearing a fedora...), who is kinda strange. She talks to the students like she is a little kid and uses way too many cliche expressions. Every time I walk through I look up and she is looking at me. Creeps. I can't decide if I can't stand her or if I admire her. She is really weird, though, and awkward.

Gotta get back to fluids. I wish you all a Merry Christmas holiday season!

sammm

0 comments:





It can't all be wedding cake

It can't all be boiled away

I try but I can't let go of it

Can't let go of it

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP