Sleepwalking

>> Thursday, December 16, 2010

I stayed up late studying for my quiz.

I woke up this morning when my sister stuck her head in my room and said, "Hey, get up. It's 7:15." Staying up late this whole week has def taken a few years off my life.

"...she would have lived to be 90 if she had only gotten more sleep; so sad..."

but bee-lieve me. I intend to get so much sleep during break. You can run and tell that.

And then my friend, Stacey, brought me a sweet snowman mug that I can bake a small cake in. I've never heard of anyone doing that before, but I'm excited to try it.

We got a CHRISTmas tree last night! Maybe it will get decorated tonight. Fingers crossed.

So I'm looking at my hwy lab and thinking about all the hwk we have to do over break. Why teachers? Why? Do you hate us? Are you anti-holiday celebrations and family time?

Anyway,

sammm

0 comments:





It can't all be wedding cake

It can't all be boiled away

I try but I can't let go of it

Can't let go of it

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP