My Group

>> Sunday, May 01, 2011

So most of my school work requires lab work. Labs. Labs. Labs. I refer to the people I work with as "my group". For instance:

Someone: "Hey, wanna hang out later?"
Me: "Can't. Gotta meet with my group."

I feel like I'm in a gang.
- We meet regularly.
- I can't not go. Meetings are kinda mandatory.
- I'm at school late when everyone else is gone.
- When people ask me what I'm working on I can't tell them; not because it's top secret and illegal, but because I have no idea how to explain it in less than five minutes.

I mean, we could be a gang. I would just need different clothes and some reason to be hostile. And we'd need a name.

Why I am worrying about this? I was doing homework before I unconsciously opened up the internet. I only have one more problem to go. Besides, I really need to finish soon. I'm meeting with my group tonight.

samm

1 comments:

Jessica 9:32 PM  

So, if I formed a group and invited you to be in it would you? I think the first order of business would be to go to the movies (our homework if you will)...





It can't all be wedding cake

It can't all be boiled away

I try but I can't let go of it

Can't let go of it

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP