Addiction

>> Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I have to get it off my chest. I just need to admit it and walk away from it.

I am addicted to eBay.

It's sad but true. I guess it all started during Christmas break. I had a stack of textbooks I wanted to sell because the bookstore won't buy them back. And now that I have a debit card (yay!)(or maybe boo) I listed my items. I would check every few hours to see how many views and watchers I had. In the end, I sold like four out of ten things I put up for sale. That's okay, I'm just glad to get rid of them. But that's when I realized that I could buy things with the money I made.

All in all, I spent too much, but got some cool things. For example, I bought the first season of Veronica Mars. I had never watched it before, but it is now one of my favorite shows. I mean, I stinking love it. I'm waiting on season two to arrive.

Yeah so it's been cold and icy lately, which I love. I wish it would snow.
Hey, this is more than a paragraph. I guess that's my cue to end.

Later :]

samm

0 comments:





It can't all be wedding cake

It can't all be boiled away

I try but I can't let go of it

Can't let go of it

  © Blogger templates Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP